Monday, April 4, 2011

Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza



Yesterday afternoon was the recital for the Belly Dance school I go to. Even though I couldn't dance in it since I'm still recovering from my surgery I did get all dressed up and helped out by being the DJ and getting the audience going. I also loved cheering my Belly Sisters on! When I got home I was starving and wanted something both easy and delicious, so I threw together 2 of these awesome pizzas! I'm gonna make these again and again! It's my new favorite pizza!
Check it out:

Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza

Ingredients

  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt (I used Adobo)
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
  • 1 cup KC Masterpiece Steakhouse Marinade
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 oz bacon pieces


Directions:
In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Add salt, seasoning salt and pepper; set aside.
On pizza stones, shape each dough into a 13-in. circle.
Spread half the marinade over each crust like you would sauce to within 1/2 in. of edge.
Top each pizza with half of the beef and cheese & bacon.
Bake at 475 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.


PS: If you serve Tater Tots with it like I did, dip 'em into the puddles of marinade on the pizza! Seriously!

I've been stretching and drilling every morning for about a half hour & hope to work my way back up to my 2 hour a day dance workouts by the beginning of May, just in time for the Pug Rescue Fundraiser ("Shimmies for Pugs") we're dancing at!

Enjoy!
Christina

11 comments:

  1. This pizza looks delicious! I'm so jealous of belly dancing classes, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would have ROCKED after dancing last night!! I've marked it so I can make it next time :D Or before...not sure I can wait that long to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum!! I love pizza, and adore making new and different pizza recipes! Will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pizza and I'm always looking for a new version to try out. This looks wonderful. ;) The side of tater tots just tickled me...ehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another Great pizza recipe that worthed to try Christina... thx for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm...I like getting a break from the standard pizza toppings. I like your jazzed up version of the cheeseburger pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pizza looks delicious! I could really go for a slice now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness does this pizza look incredible! I wish I had a slice of your pizza right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!

    Belly dance school sounds great--I wish there was something like that in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog... can't wait to look around. these look DELISH!
    xo,
    Mini Baker

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina