Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Prince of the Forest

I finally finished this Prince of the Forest painting I started last month!

We were away visiting family and 2 days after we got home my almost 16 year old cat woke up that evening with fully dilated eyes and couldn't see. She has hyperthyroidism and hypertension us one of the side effects that she developed. This caused partial retinal detachment in both her eyes. We now have her on medication to control her blood pressure and after 5 days she seems to be regaining some of her sight, and her eyes are reacting more normally to light. So thankful to the doctors that we take her to! 

I was finally able to get back in my studio today to complete this 12" x 12" mixed media canvas. It will probably go on sale in my Etsy shop later this month. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina