Friday, June 1, 2018

Saying Hello!


Today's the Day!

The new 2018-2019 Catalog has gone live! You can shop for all the things HERE!


Here are some of the cards I've been creating with some of the new products:




This card features products from the NEW  Share What you Love suite


This card features products from the NEW Natures's Poem suite


This card features products from the NEW Graceful Glass suite, NEW Lovely Lipstick cardstock and Stampin' Blends marker (coming soon!), and NEW Pineapple Punch cardstock and Stampin' Blends marker (coming soon!)


And this last card features products from the NEW Delightfully Detailed suite

I also wanted to mention that I have these new 2"x2" 2018/2019 cardstock swatches available for sale!




Contact me if you would like to purchase one, or would like a print copy of the new catalog!

You can purchase any of the products that you see here by clicking on the name of the item!

Come back soon to see even more new project ideas!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina