Friday, May 18, 2018

Impossible Fold














 Now I know this card is all over the blogosphere right now, but I wanted to post my take on it here just in case someone wanted to see it. 

This first card features the Petal Palette stamp set and the coordinating Petal Passion designer series paper, which is retiring at the end of this month. I just love the versatility of this black and white paper pack!


The images in this stamp set are beautiful on their own, but just exquisite when you add a little color!
Speaking of color, I used Island Indigo and Peekaboo Peach cardstock on this card, both of which are retiring May 31st. I also used the retiring Glitter Enamel Dots.


The coordinating Petals & More thinlits dies added a nice touch for the label and lace that I used for the stabilization bars.

The second card features one of my favorite stamp sets, Coffee Cafe. I'm so happy that it, as well as the Petal Palette set, is carrying over into the new catalog!


The Coffee Break designer series paper that I used on the card is also retiring at the end of the month. I really love the framlits and thinlits dies that coordinate with so many of the Stampin'Up! stamp sets! It makes it so easy to cut out the shapes to add dimension and texture to your paper crafts! I used the Coffee Cups framlits dies here. More of those gorgeous Glitter Enamel Dots add a fun touch!


I used Emerald Envy and Peekaboo Peach cardstock which, you guessed it, are retiring May 31st. The stabilizing bars and cup cozy die cut on this one is in Soft Suede cardstock which is sticking aroung, but the ink color used, Chocolate Chip is not. 

You can shop for any of the products I used here from my shop by clicking on their names.

As always, feel free to message me or comment with any questions you have on these or any of my other projects. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina