Saturday, May 19, 2018

Twist Fold Card

Twist Fold Card


I think this Twist Fold card was my favorite from my card class earlier this week. I found the tutorial and pattern for it on mixedupcraft.com . I chose some of my favorite retiring Designer Series papers, cardstock colors and Hostess stamp Set *Yay You! from the Stampin'Up! 2017-2018 catalog to create them. 

The card on the left was created using Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White cardstock,  Basic Black Archival and Elegant Eggplant inks, and beautiful foiled Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper. I used Glitter Enamel Dots for embellishment.


The card on the right was created using Rose Red and Whisper White cardstock, Basic Black Archival and Rose Red inks, and also beautifully foiled Painted with Love Designer Series Paper. More of those beautiful Glitter Enamel Dots embellish this card as well. 



The circle on both cards are created using the 2 1/4' circle punch.

This card looks complicated, but it's really easy! The recipient will appreciate the time you put in to create something so special for them! 

You can purchase items used on these projects by clicking on the name and ordering from my website.

As always, I appreciate any questions or comments you may have for me about these or any other projects here on my blog, or items for sale on my website!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog today!
Christina

*This set cannot be purchased unless you host a party or place a qualifying order over $150

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina