Thursday, May 3, 2018

Welcome!

Welcome!

There is so much going on at Stampin' Up! We are just about a month away from the new 2018/2019 catalog launch, there will be a color Re Vamp, Paper Pumpkin is on sale, and there are a ton of items in our last chance and clearence sections! There are coming up and going fast so let me tell you about them:



The new catalog is beautiful! Be sure to contact me if you would
like a copy!


StampinUp! Catalog

We have just about a dozen colors retiring, 5 new In Colors being introduced, plus several new and returning Core Colors, AND a new basics category that will include our Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black Cardstocks!


Here are the new Colors!



 Here are the new In Colors!


And here are our new Color Collections

Aren't they beautiful? I can't wait to share all the new creations we can make with them!

Paper Pumpkin is HALF PRICE! Just a Few Days Left!

 Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin

Last Chance Retiring Product Sale!

 Shop Retiring Product

And don't forget our Clearance Items!

 Shop Clearance

Thanks for stopping by today! Check back often for new updates! I'll have lots of projects to share!
Christina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina