Thursday, May 17, 2018

Myths and Magic


As I promised earlier this week, here is a closer look at the first fun folds card from my classes this week. I found a tutorial for this great Arrow Fold card on www.mixedupcraft.com
I thought it was the oerfect design for these cards using the Magical Day stamp set from Stampin'Up! which is retiring at the end of the month. They are full of fun sparkle since I used Shimmery White cardstock and Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper!

Here is a closer look at the Wizard card:


It was so much fun adding the special touches like the Glitter Enamel Dot to hake his crystal ball!

Here is a closer look at the Unicorn card:


The special touch on this card is the use of Wink of Stella glitter pen on his horn!

If you would like to create your own projects using these products, you can find them on my website by clicking the links below. Please remember that many of these products will retire on May 31, 2018, so get 'em while you can!

 Magical Day stamp set 
 shimmery white cardstock
 island indigo cardstock
 always artichoke cardstock
 myths & magic glimmer paper

 archival black ink
 glimmer enamel dots

 stitched shapes framelits dies

 wink of stella brush
 2017-2019 stamp & write markers


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with another of my fun fold creations!
Christina









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina