Wednesday, September 26, 2018

2018 Holiday (Autumn/Winter) Catalog Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!







I won't be going Live tonight since my husband has the day off so we're going to have an adventure, but I wanted to share this video from Stampin'Up! featuring all the beautiful Designer Series Papers in the Holiday Catalog including my product of the week "Toil and Trouble!"


My card class this week also features it! Contact me if you want to join in person or virtually!


Don't forget my Special of the week, and I'm still looking for team members! The Stampin'Up! Starter Kit is still the best deal in the catalog! Contact me for more information!

Thanks for Stopping by today!

Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina