Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Special of the Week September 11, 2018

JOIN THE FUN


Join my team this week and receive a Stamp Set of your *choice (valued up to $20) FREE from me as a Thank You and Welcome gift!

MANY other bonuses to getting the $99 Starter Kit…
  • $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choosing. ($26 in free product!) Free shipping directly to you. ($9.90 savings!)
  • Save/Earn 20% (or more) on your future orders.
  • Enjoy Stampin’ Rewards too when you are your own “Host/Hostess!” – the best of both worlds.
  • Free catalogs!
  • Opportunities to preview and preorder new products before they are released to the public.
  • Enjoy demonstrator perks through the calendar quarter you sign up in AND an additional full calendar quarter with no obligation to sell/purchase anything more beyond the starter kit! To enjoy the perks longer, submit $300 in sales/purchases each calendar quarter (the minimum to stay active).
  • Opportunities for earning extra money so you can pay for your purchases or even run your own business. The choice is yours.
  • Opportunities for travel to attend trainings and/or for trips you may earn.
By purchasing the Starter Kit, there is no obligation to purchase anything more, no requirement to sell or hold events/parties, and no penalty if you decide to stop your demonstratorship.
Why choose me to sign under?
This is my passion. I put my heart into my business. And I pledge to support you and give you the help you need. 

Join Here

Contact me with any questions you may have!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina