Monday, September 24, 2018

Product of the Week 9/24/08


Toil & Trouble 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper

Keep Halloween cute with colorful designs and textural washes



Photo © Stampin'Up!

I have been having the best time these past few weeks creating projects for Halloween with this paper pack! 



Our class this Saturday, September 29 features this paper pack and matching stamp set and framlits dies bundle, Cauldron Bubble (available in wood mount or clear mount). There are still spots open so contact me if you want to join us!



Can't make it on the date of an event? Don't live close by but want still to create with us? Contact me and I'll give you the scoop on how you can purchase our virtual class kits!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Christina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina