Monday, September 3, 2018

Product of the Week September 3-9, 2018

As we eagerly await the launch of the new Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog this Wednesday, Setpember 3, let me introduce you to our first featured Product of the Week:

Take Your Pick Tool






The Take Your Pick Tool is brand new to Stampin'Up! and will be available when the new Holiday Catalog goes live this Wednesday, September 5th! This handy multi function tool will be a must have for every paper crafter! Keep an eye out for more information on this right here on our page. Get Those Wish Lists Going!


 Shop My Website 

If you live in the United States and don't have a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator I would love to be of service to you! Would you like a copy of the Core Catalog and/or New Holiday Catalog? Contact me and I will get one to you!

As always, I welcome any questions or comments!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina