Monday, September 10, 2018

September 10th Product of the Week


This week I am featuring the Takeout Box Thinlits Dies!

photo from ©Stampin'Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog

I will be using these in my Facebook Live this Wednesday evening at 7pm EDT and show yousome ideas for using it this coming holiday season! You can purchase it here

Create a die-cut takeout box with hearts or stars in record time with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot. Thinlits dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.

photo from ©Stampin'Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog


  • * 8 dies
  • * Finished box size: 2-1/8" x 1-3/4" x 2" (5.4 x 4.4 x 5.1 cm)
  • * Use with Big Shot

I hope you'll join me Wednesday night for the Facebook Live. If you miss it, no worries! I'll upload it to YouTube and share it here!

Please contact me with any questions! I welcome your comments!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina