Thursday, September 6, 2018

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards

August's Paper Pumpkin kit was extrordinarily beautiful! 


These were the cards made with the kit's instructions:


I added some enamel dots from a past paper pumpkin kit just to make them a little more unique as you can see from the details below:






With just a little more cardstock from my stash I was able to create these alternate cards also:


Just a little immagination and a little more paper I was able to create 7 more unique cards with just this one Paper Pumpkin kit!

Here are some detailed shots of the alternates:





The silver edged envelopes with the speckled liners will make a beautiful presentation for the recipients!


So here are all the cards all together:

That's a lot of cards for just *$19.95!

* (plus tax, shipping is included)

You can order Paper Pumpkin Here so that you can join in the fun! There is no minimum commitment so you can just get one kit or prepay for 3, 6 or 12 months. You won't be disappointed!



If you subscribe by September 10th you will get this special edition Halloween Kit

Contact me with any questions you may have! Coments always welcome!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Christina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina