Thursday, September 27, 2018

Christmas Card or Tag Party!





Christmas Card or Tag Party!
Schedule one today with you and your friends!
I'll bring the fun, and you bring the people.

This is my most favorite time of the year to get together
with friends and create our Christmas cards and tags together!



I am offering private Christmas card and tag parties for the
fall season, schedule yours today. Let's take a break
from real life and get a little crafty while getting ahead
of our Christmas cards and tags!



Every hostess will earn free product, free cards and a
great night of entertainment for your friends!

Contact me to schedule yours today:
Christina Steeves
508-335-1109

You get to choose:
4 custom cards for $15 or free with a minimum order
Timeless Tidings kit: 20 cards with envelopes for $25
Stamp a Stack:16 custom cards for $30
Sincerly Santa Tags: 30 tags for $30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina